God

Barry's pov of the aftermath of Nora disappearing.

Barry POV

I got out of bed on Wednesday morning to see my wife not in the bed. I looked around for the clock and saw it was 9:30. She was at work.

The week after our daughter practically dies, she went to work. She's so strong.

I have about 45 minutes till I have to be in CCPD. I decided to switch up my morning routine a bit.

I went to the window bench in our room and kneeled.

"Dear god, I don't even know where to start." Barry said with his hands folded.

"Ever since Nora left last week, it feels like my fault. I feel like I didn't show her I much I loved her. I just made her a superhero. But look where that went.

She knew I loved her but I never really said it to her. Maybe 3 times? But Iris, she was calling her 'Honey', and 'Kiddo' I just wanted to make Nora feel safe with me too.

I know daughter are most likely to be attached to her mother, but in the beginning, she wanted nothing to do with Iris. And I could've kept it that way, but thank god I didn't." Barry sighed and wiped a tear for this next part.

"I don't know where she went. I don't know when she went to. All I know, is that I want to see her. That's all I want right now.

I want to see her bouncy curly hair, the way her green eyes light up like mine, her spectacular smile like Iris, and the little pep in her step that she gets from both of us. I'd kill to see my beautiful little girl right now. But I know the only way I'll ever see her is in the video message that makes me cry." Barry shook his head in disbelief as he kept crying.

"I just want my girls to be with me through everything. And now I'm supposed to disappear in 2019? I can't leave Iris alone. And every future seems to go in the direction that I leave.

All I want, is for my girls to be safe and happy, whether I'm with them or not. But being the flash, it forbids me from being entirely happy. I miss having a Normal life. I wish I could have normal problems, not time traveling daughter problems.

I wish I could have my baby Nora now. I wish I was holding her and cradling her to sleep every night. And kissing her cheek and telling her how beautiful she really is. And that when she grows up, she will be the best speedster and the best woman I've ever met." Barry smiled to himself.

"I know babies are hard work. But I have a gut feeling, that Baby Nora will be the easiest baby ever. Just like she was the easiest adult.

God, what I'm trying to ask is, please give me strength to keep going and keep myself busy. And to mourn but to be thankful. And if you have Nora, in heaven, tell her daddy misses her. I always will miss you Nora.

I can't wait to see her again. I know it will be faster than I believe. But she'll be here, I know it."