Baby sitter

Barry hires a baby sitter after Iris leaves them. Barry falls for y/n (the baby sitter)

Nora was Barry's only family. His parents are gone. The west's aren't really in his life anymore. And his divorced wife Iris, she moved away.

Barry thought she'd left because of him, or because she was too stressed with having a daughter. He suggested anything for her to stay. Even to put Nora up for adoption. That wasn't an easy thing to say. Of course she wouldn't let her child be put up for adoption, neither would Barry.

*Flashback*
"She's yours Barry. I need to focus on my work and I just don't think I have room for more distractions in my life." Iris said as she took her suitcase down the stairs.

"You think your husband and baby a-are distractions?! We're your family Iris!" Barry said furiously. He was bouncing Nora in his arms when Iris walked up to her.

"I love you Nora. Your daddy will take great care of you. I promise." She kissed her cheek and then kissed Barry.

"Good bye Barry." Iris sighed as she opened the door.

"Iris!" Barry yelled out the door.

She drove away in her car, never to be seen by the west Allen's again.
*end of flashback.*

Barry knew Iris betrayed him ,but the thought of that wasn't weighing him down. The thought of trying to calm his baby was weighing him down.

His friends, Cisco and Caitlin, have been helping a lot. They kept insisting he should get a nanny or a babysitter. Barry instantly said no, not wanting to share his baby with someone else besides Iris.

He thinks he can do it all, but he had to realize at some point that he can't.

That's when Barry heard a knock at the door.

He speed walked over with a cooing baby and checked the peephole to see a beautiful young woman with h/c hair and e/c eyes that sparkle. She had a slight smile on her face as she waited.

Barry snapped out of his trance and opened the door.

"How May I help you?" Barry asked bouncing Nora.

"Are you Barry Allen? I'm y/n l/n I was assigned to be your daughters babysitter?" She said with a happy smile.

"Well, uh- who-who Said I needed a babysitter? Who assigned you?" Barry asked concerned.

"Um I think the name was Caitlin Snow? If I'm not mistaken." Y/n said as she pulled out the paper of registration.

"Of course she did." Barry muttered.

"I can come back if you're not ready for me yet?" Y/n suggested as she slowly moved to the back of the room.

"Oh, oh no no it's fine. Come in." Barry lead her into the living room.

Barry didn't even realize he was still in his pajamas. Plaid pants and a white undershirt.

He slowly looked down at himself and turned red. "I'll- I'll go get dressed really quick." Barry suggested as he walked over to her and handed her Nora.
"This is Nora. Say Hi, sweetheart." Barry smiled at Nora to make her smile.

Barry sprinted upstairs to get changed and left y/n and Nora alone to play.

"Hi Nora. You're very pretty. Just like your daddy." Y/n muttered the last part and kissed Nora's chubby cheek.

Nora's green eyes looked into her e/c ones. Y/n was mesmerized at how much Nora looked like her father, she walked around to look at pictures to try and find the mother. She couldn't seem to find any.