Bit of change (update)

Hi Guys! I wanted to update you on some recent works I have thought about and starting to write! Comment if you like or don't like them. I know I have a list of things I was gonna do , and that still stands. I'm just dipping my toes in new things for fics! Go read my latest chapter. The wedding.

1. Royalty AU: Barry is the Prince of Central City And is being attended for marriage. At the ball he meets Iris West (Cinderella) And is star struck. When she leaves he needs to find her. She won't go back to him because she is just a peasant but when they meet again....well you know the rest😉 this may take a while

2. When Barry falls asleep in Iris' apartment after they stay up talking when Barry gets out of the coma, Iris gets worried he isn't breathing.

3.The first time Nora walks Barry misses it. But then he gets to experience something even better.

4. My interpretation of what I want 6x01 to be. This may take a while.

5. Iris west is a jet setting model in central city. When her father leaves her in his will to take care of Star labs and manage the people in it, Iris doesn't know how she will cope with the news. She meets a man, an average man named Barry Allen. A csi who her father used to know dearly. Surprise surprise, Barry works at Star labs. With constant fighting of disagreeing on little things comes a love and a relationship. This may take a while to write.

6. In which Barry's fraternity teaches Iris sorority how to play football. And at the end they have a game.

I will get these done as soon as possible. As I said, the fics in the latest update still stand. And I am working on them as we speak! I love you all. Don't stop reading!