Fraternity and Sorority

In which Barry and Iris meet at a party with their fraternity and sorority.

"Iris come on. Maybe you'll meet a nice, funny, handsome, guy!" Called Linda from their bathroom in the house.

"But you know I don't like parties!" Iris called out as she put her phone down.

"You have to take a chance. Live a little! It's your second year of college." Linda yelled as she burned her hand on the curling iron.

"But I have nothing to wear." Iris called out and huffed.

"Oh, I have the perfect dress." Linda said with a sly look.

She handed Iris a black sleeveless short dress. Iris eyes went wide at the crazy dress. "Linda, I could never pull this off. I'm not as...slim as you." Iris sighed.

"Who cares! No one!" Linda shoves it in her face and giggled away.

"Fine." Iris sighed and started to undress.

•••

"Cisco are you sure about this?" Asked Barry buttoning up his red shirt.

"Uh Yeah dude! This is gonna a eventful night with the sorority ladies." Said cisco excitedly.

"I guess." Barry rolled his eyes.

"Cheer up bud. Maybe you'll meet a hot chick and take her back to the house." Cisco suggested in a happy voice.

"I don't think so." Barry chuckled and walked out.

"You look great. The girls will be swooning." Said Cisco with a wink.

"Swooning? Well, okay." Barry said sheepishly.

"Bare, the party is literally at the sorority of course they'll want us to play with them!" Cisco said smiling wide.

"You just want Cynthia to knock you up." Barry muttered as he rolled up his sleeves and coifed his hair.

"Not true!" Cisco's face turned red.

"Hmmm Yeah." Barry chuckled and put gel in his hair.

•••

With the loud music playing, Iris couldn't even hear her friends calling for her to come to them to play beer pong.

"IRIS!!!!" Yelled Caitlin to the top of her lungs.

"Yes?" She answered as she got out of her thoughts.

"Come play!" Yelled Cynthia waving her over with a smile.

"Okay." Iris sighed and slumped over.

After a few rounds of beer pong iris walked into the empty room where it was a bit quieter. She sat down and just played with her bracelet.

Iris looked up when she saw a tall, slim, chestnut haired man. She was star struck by his soft smile resting face. 

"Wanted to get away from the craziness?" He asked sitting next to Iris on the long bench.

"Yeah. I'm not usually a party girl." Iris chuckled nervously and pushed her hair behind her ear.

She looked up at him subtlety and sees his warm green eyes and his light blush.

"Neither am I. I mean a party guy, not a girl." Barry made Iris chuckle.

"I'm Iris. Iris west." She smiled and stuck out her hand.

"Barry Allen." He shook it and smiled almost as wide as hers.

"Nice to meet you barry." Iris nodded as she pulled her hand away from his strong grasp.

"You too." Barry said as he looked around thinking of what to say next.

"So those are you sorority sisters?" Barry chuckled at Linda making out with a guy from Barry's fraternity.

"So it seems. You're part of the fraternity?" Iris questioned.

"Yep. Not too proud of them though." Barry chuckled and looked at Cisco trying to talk to Cynthia.

"My friend Linda talked me into coming tonight. She said I'd meet a nice, funny, handsome guy. And I think she was right." Iris blushed and fiddled with her hands.

"My friend Cisco said I'd meet a hot chick and take her back to the house. He's far fetched." Barry laughed.

Iris smiled and straightened out her dress. While doing so, her loose bracelet fell to the ground without warning.

She went to grab it but Barry quickly got on a knee and picked it up for her. He looked at it for a second and looked up at her with a grin. "This is beautiful." He said as he handed it to her.

"It was my mother's. She gave it to me before she died." Iris slipped it on and looked back to him.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Barry put a hand on her knee.

"No no, it was a long time ago." Iris put on a reassuring smile.

"My mom was murdered when I was a kid. And my dad went to prison for her murder, but I saw it, he didn't do it." Barry shook his head.

"I believe you." Iris blurted out like she was under some kind of spell. She did believe him.

"Thanks." Barry smiled and fiddled with his shirt.

"Do you want to go up to my room? Maybe talk a little more?" Iris asked standing up, putting her hand in his.

"Sure." Barry nodded viciously.

•••

As they walked into Iris' room Barry was quite nervous. He hadn't had a girl like him since 11th grade.

"Here sit." Iris pointed to her bed.

"K." Barry muttered and made himself comfortable on her white sheeted bed with a bunch of throw pillows.

"I don't really like parties so it's always nice to get away." Iris sighed as she took off her heels.

"Yeah." Barry nodded and looked around avoiding her gaze.

"You know, you seem nicer than most guys on campus." Iris shrugged and sat next to him.

"You seem more down to earth than all the crazy girls on campus." Barry chuckled and ran hands through his hair.

"I guess I'm not into that kind of personality." Iris smiled shyly.

"I like that." Barry's face turned red at his confession.

"I like you." Iris giggled at his comment.

"I like you too, Iris." Barry smiled and leaned in.

She leaned in too. He closed his eyes and she followed suit.

They're lips connected like puzzle pieces. He gently placed his hand on her hip and she gasped a little.

"I-I'm sorry I touched you like that." Barry stuttered and quickly took it back.

"No it's okay." Iris smiled and kissed him and put her hand on his bicep.

Iris then realize that that night was when she fell in love with Barry Allen. Linda's advice was right for once.