Almost

Barry keeps wanting to get intimate with Iris but she isn't feeling it. Every time they think they're getting intimate, iris will cut it off. Barry is heartbroken by the reason.

Barry and iris were sitting up in bed on their phones before they went to sleep. Barry had been feeling more attracted to his wife since she's wearing no pants and one of his undershirts.

He decided to make a bold move and start to trail his hand up her thigh and push up the shirt.

"Good night babe." Iris reaches over to the nightstand lamp and shut it off quickly before snuggling into bed covers.

"Night honey." Barry leaned over her shoulder to give her a quick peck on the lips.

She kissed back but then released after a second.

Barry felt defeated. Did he do something wrong? Does he smell bad? Did he say the wrong thing?

Barry went to sleep with these thoughts. Not touching iris all night in his sleep was unbearable.

•••

Barry and iris were kissing on the bed in their "pajamas". Barry was laid down as iris straddled his waist. He started to stroke his hands all over her butt and thighs and moan.

"We should go to sleep, yeah? Long day..." Iris covered her embarrassment with a fake smile.

"Uh, Yeah sure. Course'." Barry nodded quickly and turned over to sleep.

What is up with her? Not wanting to engage in sexual behavior? Who is this Iris?

•••

Iris had been feeling quite insecure recently. About her weight.

She thinks she a bit over weight. She knew if she told Barry he would assure her he loved her body the way it is. But it doesn't matter if he likes it. She has to live in it! She has to like it too.

She has been running on the treadmill at Star labs every morning and been going to cycling classes for weeks. Nothings working for her.

"Ugh! Stupid pants!" Iris yelled as she ripped off her pants she used to wear all the time but now can't fit into.

"Iris? Sweetie what's wrong?" Barry quickly ran upstairs to see his wife with her head in her hands on the edge of their bed.
Once he saw the tears slip from her eyes he knew he had to interfere.

"Iris talk to me. What's been up with you?" Barry sat next to her and hugged her.

"It's me! That's the problem." She cried more.

"What's wrong? That's nothing wrong with you Iris." Barry rubbed her arm and kissed her head.

"My weight. I'm so over weight Barry. It's disgusting! I don't want to have sex with you because you'd think I'm too fat." Iris sobbed.

"Oh Iris. I knew this had been happening since you cut down to only one brownie a day." Barry said and Iris chuckled.

"I would never not have sex with you because your "fat." You're beautiful. That's the body I fell in love with." Barry smiled and stroked her hair.

"I know. I just feel so gross next to all these skinny women in the city." Iris sighed.

"I know how hard that can be. I wish I had more muscle like other men In the city. I get jealous." Barry said.

"Yeah." Iris nodded.

"You just do what you think best. I'll always support you." Barry smiled and kissed her.

"Thanks babe." Iris hugged him.

"I love you Iris. All of you." Barry smiled.

"I love you too barry." She said.

Barry Allen loves all her, for who she is, and what she looks like. Find yourself a Barry Allen.