Caught.

In which joe walks in on Barry and iris doing some serious hand holding. In. His. Living. Room.

At his house

Barry and iris decided to have a date in tonight. With all the hustle and bustle of the city with the flash, they thought it would be more quiet and reserved.

"Did I tell you that you look irresistible when you have your button down shirt untucked. It's a turn on for me." Iris smirked as she sipped some wine.

Barry walked over to the couch she sat at and scooted next to her.

"Did I tell you that you look so sexy in that red dress. You know what that dress does to me." Barry grubbed and slowly put his hand on her thigh.

"That's exactly why I wore it, Mr. Allen." Iris giggled and put her drink down on the table.

"Oh baby." Barry moaned as he just looked her up and down. "I am the happiest man and the luckiest man, because I have you." Barry put one hand on her waist and the other on her butt.

She leaned in more to cuddle up to him and sighed with content.

"You're also the Sexiest man." Iris smirked up at him and kissed his neck. She sprawled put her legs towards Barry.

"I know I love that dress but take it off now." Barry demanded and she quickly unzipped the back and slowly took it off showing off her pink panties and black lace bra.

"Oh god." Barry moaned and touched his crotch to hide his boner for now.

"Well, I stripped. You strip." Iris complained as she strutted back over to the couch.

"Yes ma'am." Barry nodded and quickly sped out of all his clothes but his salmon pink boxers.

"Oh look, we're both wearing pink underwear!" Iris showed the comparison.

"These aren't pink, they're salmon." Barry groaned and took her by the hips and slammed her onto the couch.

"Hmm yes baby, show me that rage." Iris moaned and touched his hard chest.

Barry started to dry hump her with both them having underwear on. He put one hand above her head and the other holding her hand.

"Oh baby you're so sexy when you're on top of me. Being on dominant and strong." Iris cried out with pleasure.

"I love seeing you all sprawled our for me. Not your poised and perfect self. All undone." Barry moaned and humped harder.

"From here all I see is your handsome face and sexy biceps and arm pit hair." Iris moaned and kissed his chest and sneaks a hand in his boxers.

"What the hell is going on in here!" Yelled a petrified joe coming into the house.

"Joe!" Barry yelled as he quickly sped him and iris under a blanket.

"Hi dad." Iris giggled nervously and put her hand on Barry's arm, for safety.

"Um whats goin on in my house?" Joe Asked and crosses his arms.

"Uh Joe- we're sorry. The-the loft is going under re-renovation for the we-week and they s-Said the couple that l-lives there can't stay." Barry explained stuttering of nervousness.

"Well why not at least go upstairs. On a bed. Where it's comfortable. And out of my sight." Joe sighed and rubbed his face slowly.

"D-dad I'm so sorry we didn't think of that right away." Iris sighed and looked down. Barry put his hand on her smooth thigh.

"I-it's Okay. It's not like I've never seen you guys before." Joe sighed and let out an exhausted laugh.

"What when?!" Barry yelled as Joe walked up the stairs at a fast pace.