Fake date

Barry and Iris see Becky Cooper at the bar, and they have to pretend to be a couple to make her jealousy

"Oh god." Barry whispered under his breath. Iris looked over and furrowed her eye brows.

"What's wrong?" Iris whispered.

"Nothing it's just, Becky cooper is over there." Barry sighed.

"You want me to make her jealous?" Iris smirked and put her hands on his arms.

"Um- I- I don't know." Barry shrugged.

"That's a yes." Iris said as she started to make out with him on the bar stools.

"Oh my god." Barry muttered when she unbuttoned his Button down shirt.

"Hmm baby." Iris moaned into his mouth.

She hiked up her skirt a little and put it over his leg. She kept kissing him and let her hands roam all over.

"Well if it isn't Iris West and Barry Allen." Becky coopers voice called.

Iris let go of Barry and sat down.

"It's actually Iris West-Allen." Said Iris leaning on Barry.

"Hmm, see you still have the attitude." Said Becky.

"See you're still jealous." Iris kissed Barry again.

"Becky why are you over here anyway?" Barry asked holding Iris' waist.

"Well I just wanted to say hello to my old friends from high school." Becky grinned evilly.

"We were never friends." Iris snarled.

"Yeah, because you were a needy nerd in high school." Becky said.

"Don't talk to my wife that way." Barry tightened his grip on Iris waist.

"It's a free country, I have freedom of speech. And I don't care that she's your wife." Becky crosses her arms.

"Is Becky cooper jealous?" Iris asked in a pouty tone.

"Why would I be jealous? Two losers married, doesn't make me jealous." She snickered.

"And Who are you married to? No one? Right. That's what I thought. We're leaving. Bye Becky." Barry said as he walked away with Iris hand in his.

"Good job." Iris smiled up at him.

"I know. I just needed to see her annoyed face." Barry laughed.