Loved

Nora interrupts family game night was Barry and iris to tell them something important that's on her mind at the moment.

"I say we play scrabble." Iris suggested as she got a refill of wine from the table.

"I'm in." Barry agreed as he put away the monopoly game pieces.

"Here babe." Iris handed Barry a beer bottle as he sighed with content.

"Thanks." Barry smiled up at her.

"Uh Mom? Dad?" Nora called in a weak tone, fiddling with her acrylic nails.

"Yeah sweetheart?" Iris asked as she sat on the couch in back of Barry who was sitting comfortably on the floor rug. She played with his hair here and there.

"I-Uh I want to tell you something that's been on my mind. Like since I got here." Nora looked down a little embarrassed.

"Go ahead Nora." Barry nodded.

"Well, in the future, when I was 4 dad died. Ever since we got the call that you weren't coming home, mom didn't even want to look at me. She said I reminded her of you, dad." Nora sighed a shaky breath.

"Ever since I got here, I've felt guilty for changing the future and the timeline. But one of the other reasons I came, Besides meeting dad, was to see you two happy. For once."

"Sure you were happy when I was a baby but I don't even remember that. You're love is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my lifetime." Nora smiled to herself.

"Seeing you guys, being happy again, is the reviver that will stay with me till I go to the future again."

"When I came here I felt...loved. Useful. Cared about. My life in the future consists of work, one friend, sometimes mom, and visiting dad's grave all the time. I am not allowed to talk to Uncle Cisco or Aunt Caitlin because you thought they'd tell me about my powers. That took some getting used to."

"But now that I'm here, seeing you guys being happy, friendly, loving, it's giving me a new sense of meaning and life. I only want what you guys have in my future. I love you guys so much." Nora blushed.

"Oh Nora, none of the future nonsense will happen. Now that you've come, we can change it!" Barry smiled.

"He's right. We get the leg up this time. We will do everything to give you the life you deserve Nora west-Allen." Iris smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you Nora. We both do. And we're so happy you're here too." Barry gave her a hug.

And in this moment, Nora actually felt wanted, cared about...and loved.