Sleepy sayings

Nora and Iris fell asleep to Aladdin, and Barry has to take them upstairs to their room.

A whole new world is a notorious sleeping song for Iris and Nora. They just couldn't stay away that long into the movie.

After the ending song and the credits came on Barry looked to see Iris asleep on his shoulder and her arm sling around his torso. And his daughter on his lap and leaning into her mother's arm on his torso.

He chuckled at the sight but then quickly shut up before he woke them up. He slowly took Iris's arm off him and shimmied out of her first. He gently picked up his daughter and let her head rest on his shoulder.

He held her on his hip.

"Oh my beautiful girl." Barry smiled and whispered as he pushed her hair back from her little face. "You're the prettiest little being I've ever encountered. I love you so much. And even though you hate me during training, at the end of the day, you love me, I love you." Barry put his hand behind her head and held her against his chest.

He slowly walked her into her room and kissed her cheek.

"Now Iris." Barry sighed happily.

"Oh baby." Barry chuckled as he slowly picked up her weight.

"Hmm hi honey." Iris murmured and smiled at him in his arms.

"Hi sweetheart." Barry kisses her forehead.

"Where we goin?" She asked looking around hazy.

"To our room." Barry smiled and rubbed her face.

"Oh that's good. I want to feel you." She smirked and almost fell back asleep.
"Can't wait." Barry smiled and walked them up the stairs.