Rich meets average

Iris west is a jet setting model in central city. When her father leaves her in his will to take care of Star labs and manage the people in it, Iris doesn't know how she will cope with the news. She meets a man, an average man named Barry Allen. A csi who her father used to know dearly. Surprise surprise, Barry works at Star labs. With constant fighting of disagreeing on little things comes a love and a relationship.

"Iris! Iris! What charities do you support?" Called the paparazzi.

"Iris! How is your family coping without your father?" Asked another journalist.

Iris quickly ran to the limo her driver should be in. With the sea of microphones everywhere it was hard to get some time alone.

She had recently lost her father. He had died of natural causes. Old age. Iris was 30, he was 79 when he died. She still couldn't believe it.

She had gotten home to her house in Central City. It was a little city but she loved it there.

"Nancy, would you book me a flight to Chicago. I'm meeting with press for the new clothing line." She said to her assistant Nancy as they walked in the house.

"Of course Iris." Said Nancy as she scurried away with her iPad.

"Alfred! Can you get me a shrimp salad? The sooner the better." She said as she took off her heels and walked into the kitchen.

"Hello Zoë!" She smiled at the little poodle dog she had. "How's my little princess?" She asked as she kissed the dogs face.

"Coming right up miss Iris." Said Iris British Butler Alfred.

Alfred was a close family friend of her fathers. They both met in police academy training. Alfred was like her second dad. It was nice having him always there. She was always grateful.

"Thank you." She announced as she set the dog down and walked into the dinning area.

She picked up her phone form the charging station and dialed her boyfriend Eddie's number.

Eddie was a security guard for her. He was a close friend of hers till she got the feels for him. Sure she did it for some publicity. But she likes him.

"Hey Eddie!" Iris smiled as she waved on the phone with him.

"Hi Iris." Eddie smiled softly at her. A little sadly.

They'd been dating for a year now. Iris didn't mind the attention she got from this.

"I can't wait to have date night tomorrow!" She said happily.

"Iris we have to talk." Said Eddie not looking her in the eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked fearing the very worst.

"I'm-I'm breaking up with you." Eddie sighed.

"No! You can't break up with me! I'm the model and the famous one here, I'm breaking up with you!" She yelled.

"Fine. But we're over." Eddie said as Iris humphed and pressed the red end call.

"Miss Iris, is everything all right?" Asked Alfred as he walked in with a towel on his forearm and a big bowl of green lettuce with pale shrimp in it.

"Yes-Yes everything....is fine." She sighed and pushed her hair back from her makeup face.

"You can talk to me Iris. I want you to know that. I know Joseph is gone but I'm here." Alfred put his hand on her back.

"Thanks Alfred. I guess I'm just having boy problems. Eddie just broke up with me." Iris shrugged.

"You don't seem as broken up as I thought you would miss?" Alfred suggested as he poured himself some sparkling lemonade.