Prank

Iris had a plan. A few days ago her joker of a husband and his friend pulled a prank on her. It was that Barry was dying. Which was definitley not funny dealing with their Circumstances.

She was going to do something even more extreme. Something she knows Barry is sensitive about.
Their sex life.

Iris never minded talking about how great sex with Barry is, she loves it. Being a speedster has its pleasures. Especially his vibrating.

Barry always got red and flush when she talked about sex in public definitely.

But this was a little different.

She was gonna pretend to be asleep on the couch before Barry got home. She would be pretending to have a dream about sex with any other guy. That guy will be Oliver queen. She will moan his name and things like that.

It will most definitely make Barry snap and he will go crazy over it. The perfect prank.

-

She laid down and put her blanket over her and pretended to sleep. She heard the crack of the door. He was home.

He closed the door slowly to not wake her up.

She started to moan. Barry stopped dead on his tracks. He slowly walked over to Iris.

"Mmhm yes Oliver, ah! Yes! Oh god yes!" She cried out.

"Iris?" Barry said as he shook her shoulder.

"No no don't stop baby." Said Iris as she licked her lips.

She tried to not crack up in Barry's face.

"Iris honey wake up." Barry shook her.

"Hmm." She moaned again.

"Iris wake up!" Barry yelled and took off the blanket.

"Baby, hi." Said iris sitting up in the couch.

"Wha- What was That about?" Barry asked with tears forming in his eyes.

"What?" Iris asked seeming stupid.

"You just- What was your dream about Iris?" Barry asked holding her hand.

"Oh nothing." Iris visibly blushed.

"What the hell! Why are you dreaming about sex with Oliver?!" Barry rages and stood up.

Tears were spilling from his eyes already.

"Barry? What are you talking about. I would never have sex with Oliver! I love you." Said iris hugging him.

"Iris, you're cheating on me." Barry pushes her away and walked away.

"Wait Barry wait! I'm pranking you! This is all a joke!" Iris cried and ran over to him  and kissed him.

"I hate you." Barry laughed and kissed her again.

"It's called payback." Iris smiled.

"Let's go upstairs and do what you were supposedly dreaming about." Barry took her up the stairs.

"Now that's my husband." Iris giggled and followed him up.