Dear Future Husband

Based on the song Dear future husband by Meghan trainer.

Take me on a date. I deserve a break.
"Barry its date night!" Iris called out from upstairs. Barry is downstairs in a t shirt and sweatpants watching tv thinking they were staying in that night. "It was a long week at CCPN and I need distractions." Iris smiled putting on earrings downstairs.

And don't forget the Flowers every anniversary
"Aww thanks Barr. They're beautiful." Iris smelled the red tulips in her hands that Barry had gotten her for her 1 year anniversary of being a couple. "This has been the best year of my life. Let's start the second." Barry smiled and took her hand.

Cause if you treat me right. I'll be the perfect wife.
"Thank you. You're my Prince Charming." Iris blushed as Barry took out her seat for her and pushed it in. He offered her his coat also to keep her warm outside on their date. "And you're my Cinderella." Barry grins.

Buying groceries. Buying what you need.

"I got big belly burger!" Iris called out. "Yes!" Barry sped into the kitchen for food. "Why though?" Barry asked as he stuffed French fries in his mouth. "For being a good husband is all." Iris smiled and wiped off his food from his lips as he smiled.

You got that 9-5 but baby so do I.
"Ugh work is exhausting." Barry flopped on the couch next to Iris. She had just gotten home too. "I have to work too baby." Iris ruffled his hair. "But you're not speeding around central city. And doing autopsy everyday." Barry sighed. "My jobs harder. I have to be creative all day thinking about what story I'm gonna use for you." Iris kissed him.

I never learned to cook. But I can write a hook.
"I can't cook bare you know that!" Iris giggled as Barry tried teaching her to make pancakes. "It's easy." Barry helped her flip it. "I can't. But I can write I good hook for a story?" Iris implied.

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady. Even when I'm acting crazy. Tell me everything's alright.

"Iris everything's gonna be fine." Barry held Iris close. Barry and Iris has lost another church for their wedding. "Barry our weddings in 6 weeks." Iris said. "Hey- I'd marry you anytime anywhere." Barry smiled.

If you wanna get that special loving. Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are lately?" Barry said innocently.  "Hmm. No. But thank you." Iris smiled. "What? Nothing? No kiss? It's tally at least a kiss? That wins your heart over?" Barry said confused. "Fine get over here." Iris friends and pulled him into a hug.

After every fight. Just apologize. And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right.

"Barry apologize or no special sex tonight." Iris said pointing her finger at him. "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry Iris. So so sorry." Barry hugged her. "That's all I wanted." She smiled.

Don't have a dirty mind.

"Wow That's really hard. I mean... that long?" Iris said over the phone. Definitely not implying what you think. Barry over heard and said to himself "that's what she said." Iris heard him giggled and yelled "shut up you dirty minded dope."

Just be a classy guy.

"Barry get up." Iris demanded. "Why?" Barry asked finishing his second bag of lays chips. "Because you're a slob so get up. I need to vacuum." Iris said as she pushed Barry's feet. "Just be a classy guy at home and let me clean." Iris sighed tiredly. "Sorry babe." Barry ran upstairs.

Kinda enjoyed this. I should've done it with real Barry and iris moments and not made them up. Ah. Whatever.