Carry you

Barry and iris come home after a very long drive. Iris is wide awake, but Barry is exhausted and falls asleep in an uncomfortable spot. Iris wants to carry him to bed, but there's a problem...

"Thank god we're home." Iris sighed and threw her purse on the table and walked up to the couch.

"Well you didn't have to drive the 5 hours," Barry complained and fell on the couch to sleep. "We should've ran."

"Babe, I told you, we should get used to being a normal couple. Hence, not running at super human speed everywhere!" Iris chuckled.

She didn't hear a response from her husband and decided to look down at the couch. She saw him sleeping hunched up on the cushions.

He was way to tall for the couch and his knees were up to his chest.

"Oh, honey." She smiled and crouched down to his sleeping figure.

She traced her finger across his handsome face and combed her hands through his hair.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered a quiet 'I love you'.

She wanted to bring him upstairs without waking him up, but that's usually his job to do for her. Not her to him.

Barry is obviously heavy and lanky, it's impossible for her to lift him up.

She can't sleep without him in the bed.

"Baby? Baby wake up." She whispered and ran her hand down his abs.

"Hmm." He moaned in his sleep. Iris blushed and smiled.

She knew exactly what would make him up. Sure it's not the ideal thing but she needed to get in bed with him.

She tickled his crotch. He giggled a little giggle and immediately touched it. His eyes snapped open and got scared.

"Oh thank gosh it's just you." Barry reaches for her and pulled her towards him.

"Wanna go up to bed babe?" Iris asked.

"Just come lay here with me. Too tired." Barry mumbled.

"Okay fine." Iris gave in and laid with him spooning the back of her.

Iris gasped and giggled at the sudden feeling of Barry's hard crotch.

"Not tonight." Barry smiled on her neck and kissed it.

"Not tonight." Iris repeated and snuggled into him.