Respect

A series of events in which Barry has respect for Iris.

1.

At the senior Prom everyone had a date that was their actual girlfriend or boyfriend. Barry knee it was stupid for his social life to bring the hottest girl, Iris West. But they're best friends.

Barry thought people would think he was a loser so he asked her to get some popularity. It didn't.

"Would you like to dance?" Barry asked Iris as a slow song came on and all the girls were grabbing their boyfriends hand.

"Yes I would." Iris smiled and took his hand.

"Thanks for letting me take you. I don't know what I would do without you Iris." Barry smiled to himself.

"Thank you for taking me. I'm having way more fun with you than a boyfriend." Iris wrapped her arms around his neck.

While all the other guys had their hands on girls' butts, Barry kept his hands at iris torso/waist to not make her feel uncomfortable. Barry hates doing stuff like that in public. Like touching your girlfriends butt? That's just jerky and wrong.

"I'm not going to, Don't worry." Barry smiles as Iris looked around nervously.

"Thanks." She smiled and sighed.

2.

Barry always loved taking Iris our for dinner or any kind of food. He loved treating her for all her hard work.

As they were getting out of their car Barry quickly got out of his side and sped to her side to open the door and hold her hand as she got out.

She felt it was a bit silly but liked it. "Bar, I'm not pregnant." She giggled.

"You will be soon." Barry wiggles his eye brows.

"Oh my god. You're ridiculous." Iris muttered with a laugh.

3.

Being pregnant Iris needs help with everything. She doesn't ask for the help but she gets it.

"Hold my hand, grip to my waist and walk the same way I am okay?" Barry held onto Iris waist and hand while they walked through the snow in their front yard.

"I should just have picked you up." Barry scolded himself.

"No honey it's okay. I can walk don't worry." Iris kissed his cheek while they shuffled slowly not slipping in wet snow.

"Almost there." Barry said as they approached the car.

"Yay!" Barry cheered happy as you made it to the car.

"Thanks Bar." Iris smiles and brought his head down for a kiss.

Barry lowered his hand to her big belly bump and smiled. "I'm so proud of us. Of you." Barry sighed happily and kissed her stomach.

"Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you being super dad." Iris giggled.

"Anytime. Super mom." Barry teased as he got on his side.