Clubbing

Barry and iris meet at a club.

Clubbing wasn't Iris' thing. If she was with friends she would have a better time. But alone? That's a recipe for disaster. Especially being a late 20's woman.

Walking away with her drink in hand, she stumbled upon something. Someone's door probably. The thing is, she fell straight on her face. The drink exploded everywhere. She'd never been this embarrassed.

"Hey watch where your going little lady." Said some big dude hovering over her as she turned her head up to see.

He crouched down and smirked at her face and played with her hair. She was terrified and couldn't say a word.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" A tall lanky handsome man came running in to the scene.

"What you gonna do about it kid?" Asked the man as he held her fists.

"Get away from her." The man growled.

"If you say so, grandpa." The man teased and walked with his gang.

"Here." The y'all man crouched down to hold iris hand and pull her up.

She stumbled on her heels and fell into his arms.

She looked up at his face and smiled.

"Thank you for saving me." Iris whispered nervously.

"Of course." The man nodded.

"Let's get you cleaned up." The man held her hand to go to the women's bathroom.

"Hey! What's a dude doing in the ladies bathroom!" Shouted a woman washing her hands.

"Knock it off, I'm helping my friend." The man smiled at iris when he said friend.

She blushed and looked down.

"Whatever squirt." The woman splashed her wet hands in his face.

Barry closed her eyes and wiped them with his sleeve.

"Well she's pleasant." Barry chuckled.

"Yeah." Iris said nervously. How could she trust this stranger? How old is he?

"What's your name?" Barry asked as he got a paper towel and plotted it on her dress as she stood.

"I'm Iris. West." She said nervously.

"I'm Barry Allen. Don't worry I'm not a freak that comes here often. My friends told me I didn't get out of my lab a lot so they made me come here." He sighed.

"That's a relief." Iris chuckled. He looked confused. "Because if you were some party dude, I probably wouldn't be trusting you right now." Iris giggled.

"Fair enough." Barry smiles and looked down at the next wet spot her has to dry. Her chest.

"May I?" Barry asked hesitantly before placing his hands on her.

"You may." Iris smiled and sat on the sink.

"Ok." Barry sucked in a breath and started dabbing the paper towel on her boobs.

"These got super wet when I spilled my drink." Iris said flirtatiously, as she was getting wetter by the second

"Oh, um yeah." He nodded nervously and dabbed lightly.

"Hey uh- how old are you?" Iris asked running a hand on Barry's back.

"I'm 25. You?" He said focusing on her boobs too much.

"I'm 25 also." She smiled.

"That's cool." Barry glanced up and smiled. Then smiled again at her boobs.

Iris slowly opened Barry's hand and took the paper towel out of it. He stared up at her with sexual arousal.

She spread out his fingers and cupped it on her breast. She did the same with the other hand.

He started to slowly massage it. "Don't go too hard." Iris whispered in his ear as she leaned over on the sink.

"Hmmm." Barry moaned and pushed her hard in through her dress.

"Hard already? You're fast." Iris chuckled and played with his hair.

"What do you say we go back to my house? Or somewhere more private?" Iris suggested and wrapped her legs around his hips and held on as he picked her up.

"I say yes." Barry kissed her.

"wait. I know this sounds lame and is a total turn off but, do you have any STD's?" Iris asked cautiously.

"No I do not. I recently got tested don't worry." Barry nodded.

"I trust you. And I don't have any either." Iris smiled as he whisked them away.

-

They went to her house and started right away.

Barry turned her around and started undressing her that second.

Once she was bare naked she undressed him.

"You're beautiful." Barry spit out.

"You are too." Iris looked down at her red hard throbbing cock.

"Thanks. But my eyes are up here princess." Barry whispered seductively and moved her chin up.

"I thought you were just a cute nerd. Turns out your a sexy god." Iris kissed him.

"So, are you sure about this? We can wait and just do dry sex?" Barry said nervously flicking at his cock.

"I'm sure baby." Iris kissed him again.

He kneed her ass and spanked it and picked her up. He walked up to her bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"I love you Barry." Iris moaned into his ear as he turned on the lamp and grabbed a condom in her drawer.

"Let's get going princess. I don't have all night. I have to sleep with a gorgeous girl." Barry winked and laid down on the bed.

"What position?" Iris asked already sweating.

"Cowgirl." Barry smirked and winked.

"No problem." She sat on his cock and wiggled with it before he inserted it.

"Ride me baby girl." Barry panted as she stuck him inside her.

"Okay daddy." She said as she placed her hands on her abs and rode him. Hard.

She panted and screamed and almost cried at the delicious feeling on her vagina.

"You are a sex god Barry!" Iris cried and pushed harder.

"You are too my baby." Barry kneed her ass and slapped it more than she can remember.

She felt the best orgasm coming on, that she's ever felt. In. Her. Life.

"Bare, b-bare. I think I'm gonna cum. Imma cum. God!" Iris yelled as she held onto Barry's hand as she let it out.

"God I love you." Barry moaned and squeezed her boobs as he came.

Iris slowly took herself off his cock and laid on him.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Iris panted.

"Me too." Barry kissed her and held her close.

" I love you. This is the best thing I've ever done." Iris smiled.

"I love you too. Mine too."