husband mistakes

A series of times when Barry messed up badly being Iris' husband.

Nora was making a lot of noise in her bed room next to Barry and Iris'. Barry was fully asleep as Iris heard the concerning sounds.

"Bare." Iris tapped Barry's face. "What?" He answered groaning. "Go check on Nora." Iris said rubbing her eyes.

"Why don't you do it?" He asked as he sat up. "Excuse me?" She asked in a snarky tone. "Never mind. I'm going." Barry does our before Iris got anymore moody.

Iris' pregnancy craving we're getting insane. She wanted peanut butter with tortilla chips and skittles. That was probably her worst one yet.

Barry got the text that she wanted that before he went on flash duty. He accidentally forgot the craving.

"Where's my food?" She asked as he sped into the room leaning in to kiss her. She put her hands on his chest and backed away and asked "did you get my food?"

"Oh my god." Barry muttered under his breath. "Bartholomew Henry Allen. YOU FORGOT MY FOOD!" Iris yelled and smacked his arm.

"Iris I'm really sorry! I forgot because I was on duty. You know I would've never forgotten. I'll o now." Barry said as he got his phone.

"Fine. Leave." Iris pouted and crossed her arms.

"Iris um, my-my hand is b-breaking." Barry winced as iris squeezed it. She was in labor.

"Shut up Allen!" She yelled and kept pushing.

"You have speed healing!" Iris yelled again.

"S-sorry Iris." Barry smiles sheepishly.

"Here's your daughter." Said caitlin holding the new born.

"She's beautiful." Barry smiles and held her.

"What should we name her?" Iris asked as she took her from Barry's arms.

"I like Dawn?" Barry suggested leaning on his knee tired.

"Never." Iris said.

Heyyy!!!!