Perfect

In which Iris doesn't feel good about herself when she's pregnant but Barry assures her she's perfect.

Iris gets up with a huff out of hers and Barry's bed at 10 am on Saturday, 8 months pregnant.

Getting up every morning was a big challenge for her, because she's huge. Barry makes it his mission to ask if she needs help. He makes sure he wakes up earlier than her to help her.

Of course, she denies help, being stubborn. But Barry stills hold onto her hands to lift her a little.

He makes sure he praises her when she gets up fully with kisses.

She rolls her eyes by how pathetic she feels that he has to make her feel better about herself.

"Oh shut up." Iris sighs and walks away to the bathroom.

"Iris, getting up like that by yourself 8 months pregnant is a huge accomplishment!" Barry said in a cheery voice.

"I know you don't find it actually impressive Bear. You're just trying to help me. But it's making me feel worse." Iris said from the toilet.

"Fine. If you don't want a supportive husband, fine." Barry dramatically said.

"I'm sorry babe. It's nice but you don't need to go overboard." Iris sighed.

"It's okay." Barry nodded from outside the bathroom.

"Blah, I'm so sweaty and we've only been outside for 10 minutes." Iris said putting her hands on her knees.

"It's okay Iris. It happens. You are pregnant." Barry rubbed her back soothingly.

Barry suggested him and iris go on a walk around the neighborhood and iris sadly agreed. She didn't like leaving the house looking like this.

"Ugh. I can't wait till we just have little Nora. She's a lot of work." Iris wipes sweat off her forehead.

"I can tell." Barry smiles and kisses her cheek.

"I hate leaving the house looking like this." Iris sighed and walked slowly.

"You look stunning iris-"

"To you! Not to every skinny woman who doesn't have a kid yet!" Iris bursted as they stopped in place.

"Baby-" Barry closed his eyes and took her hands.

"No! You can't just think words will help me! Because they won't! I hate how I look! I'll look ever worse after all this! And stretch marks, and fat, and too much skin." Iris shed tears.

Barry gathered her into his arms as she cried. He stroked her hair and put a hand on her belly.

"Iris, if it means we get to have our little baby girl, then you know it's worth it. Seeing you upset and angry is of course overwhelming. But it's almost over, and I'm gonna be here the whole time, alright?" Barry whispered.

Iris looked up at him tearfully and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you." Iris smoked and got her up to walk again.

"My jeans don't even fit anymore!" Iris yelled as she threw herself on the bed in their room.

"Iris, you'll fit in them when your skin regather. I've read every book on pregnancy and after pregnancy, I know that after a few weeks your skin will tighten and you'll be better. I promise." Barry came from the bathroom.

"But I'll still be fat." Iris sighed and didn't want to look in the mirror.

"You'll always be beautiful to me. No matter what." Barry kissed her neck.

"I know. Let's go visit Nora." Iris smiled back at him and took his hand.

"Alright." Barry said as they walked into the nursery.

"Hi baby girl." Barry tickled her stomach in her crib.

Nora giggles and made grabby hands at them.

"Aww hi." Iris picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"She's the cutest little thing I've ever seen." Barry kissed her little forehead and she smiled a toothless smile at him.

"She is. We make cute babies." Iris grinned up at him.

"You're right. Maybe we should have another." Barry shrugged with a smirk.

"If that's an excuse to have sex, when you know I have this body, it's failing." Iris sassed and put Nora gently down.

"Maybe it is. And it's working." Barry roamed his hands on her.

"Fine. Only because your sexy as hell." Iris kissed him.

"That's a good choice Mrs. West-Allen." Barry does then to the bedroom.