I miss you

Barry went to Nora Allen's grave and talked to her about his life in 2024.

"Hi mom," Barry sighed slowly and rested on his knees. "I had a strange feeling that I wanted to come visit. I haven't in a while and I feel terrible." Barry sniffed and looked at the flowers to keep him sane.

"Iris and I just had our baby girl Nora West-Allen. She's beautiful mom. I made sure she was named after you. The most important woman in my life.

Iris loved the idea of calling her Nora. I sold her on it pretty quickly.

She looks like Iris more and more everyday. And we've only had her for a week. But mom, it's been the best week of my life. Seeing a mini me and Iris laying in a quiet crib all day. It's surreal." Barry trailed off, thinking about his baby.

"The way she holds my finger when she needs me. When I sing to her she calms down. It's like little things that will help her understand that I'm her father and that I'll always love her." Barry smiled to himself.

"You would've loved her. She is so beautiful and adorable. She has green eyes like you and me. And she has my hair and iris' smile. I just can't believe we've waited 9 months to see such a beautiful little being and she's mine." Barry shook his head in disbelief.

"I've already told her a few stories about you. Like how you would help me when I was afraid of the dark. She giggled at that story."

"What I'm trying to say, but I keep getting trailed off. Is that, I miss you so much. Your life should've never been taken away from you. You didn't deserve to die. The man in yellow suit does. And I'm gonna give him what he deserves mom. For you." Barry prayed and placed the flowers on her grave stone.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed the stone. "I'll be back soon mom." He said as he got to go home to his beautiful wife and daughter.