After sex

Based on the prompts: "don't put on your clothes. I want to admire." "You know you're very flexible."

"You know you're very flexible?" Barry said panting next to you after you just did it.

"Hmm. How so?" You turned on your side to look at him.

Both of you naked and bathing in the moonlight at 12am.

"You have so much endurance. You let me go soooo deep. It's so rewarding after a long day." Barry grinned and pushed your h/c hair back.

"Thank you." You almost purr at his gentle hand in your hair.

"We should get to sleep. Got a long day tomorrow." He kissed your head and got up.

"No don't put on clothes. I want to admire."  You smile and he obliged.

"What do you want me to do? Be your own naked runway model?" Barry laughed and grabbed his shirt.

"Actually, yes." You giggled.

Barry's did a little spin do you could see his whole body in one second. "Aww your little butt his red from me grabbing it." You got up and kissed him.

"Hmm, you're better be too." He spanked you and you kissed his neck.

"No no no, sleep time." Barry picked you up and dropped you on the bed.

"Awww Fine." You grumped.

"Goodnight y/n. I love you so much." Barry kisses you and put you under the blankets.

"I love you Bare." You snuggled into him.