Mystery girl

A separate encounter between the mystery girl (who we now know as Nora) and Barry. Set in season 4.

Barry is at Jitters in June 24, 2018 for Iris' birthday. He wants to get her a coffee cake. Her favorite. And buy her brownies and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

He was waiting in line, when he saw a short girl with short brown hair up to her neck behind the counter about to take his Order.

"Hi how may I- it's you!" Nora said blurting it out. She then quickly covered her mouth and turned red.

"Uh- Yeah it's me." Said a confused Barry. "I'll have a Jitters Coffee birthday cake with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. And I'll have two dark roast coffees in to-go cups please." Barry said as he looked at his list.

"Oh, a birthday cake! Whose birthday is it?" Nora asked as she sent the order to the back. No one else was in line behind him because it was so early in the morning so he obliged to talk to her.

"It's my wife's birthday. The first one were spending as a married couple." Barry nodded happily.

"Wow, That is very sweet of you." Nora smiled and put her hand on his arm.

"I guess so yeah." Barry didn't know what to say.

"Coffee birthday cake. And two dark roasts?" Called a woman on the other side of the counter.

"Oh that's me." Barry walked over to the side and picked up the boxed cake and the Java.

"It was nice to meet you, Nora." Barry read her name tag quickly.

"Nice to see you D-Sir." She almost slipped with Dad.

With that, Barry walked out of jitters. He decided to take his time and think about that girl.

He's seen her before at the wedding. I guess she didn't really realize it.

She always acted strange around him, like there was some secret to her. Did she like him? Did she know his identity?

A world full of questions. But he wasn't gonna worry about that, because it's his wife's birthday, and she's gonna need reassurance.