A blessing

Barry and iris go to their first night back at the loft without Nora.

"It's gonna be quiet like it used to be without her here." Iris sighed as they opened the door.

Barry quickly took off his jacket and helped Iris out of hers.

"Yeah. I guess so." Barry huffed and took off his shoes as iris slipped off her heels.

"No more family game night, or movie night. Or breakfast in the morning with you teaching me how to flip a pancake. Or dinner when you and her would speed off to get big belly burger and happy harbor for dessert." Iris started to sob into her hand.

"Iris, Iris it's okay. Come're." Barry immediately hugged her.

He started to cry thinking about his daughter and Iris.

"We're going to be okay. We will see her again." Barry assured her.

"Let's settle for a while." Barry took her hand and guided her to the couch.

"I just didn't want her to go so violently Barry." Iris cried.

"She's Okay. Wherever she is." Barry strokes her hair. "I promise."

"Ugh, I'm sorry I am so emotional." Iris wiped her tears.

"It's okay honey." Barry rubbed her arms and she snuggled into his arms.

"We'll see her again." Iris whispered. "We will." Iris closed her eyes and built up courage.

"We will I know it." Barry smiled warmly.

"Probably sooner than we thought..." Iris started bad got up to look Barry in the eyes.

"Hmm?" He hummed in confusion.

"Nora should be here in nine months or so babe." Iris said wiping happy tears.

"Iris...are you...?" Barry started but couldn't finish.

"If you were gonna ask if I was pregnant than yes. Sweetheart, I'm pregnant!" Iris smiled and hugged him.

"You're...p-pregnant? R-right now? Oh my god." Barry took deep breaths.

"Why do you seem unhappy?" Iris asked confused and put her hand on his cheeks.

"Oh I'm far from unhappy. I'm just so excited and shocked." Barry smiles.

"I can't believe we get Nora back." Iris smiled.

"We get another chance to be the best parents." Barry laughed and put his hands on her stomach.

"Soon this will be huge." Iris sighed and looked down at his hands.

"And you'll still look like a goddess." Barry kisses her passionately.

"Stop. You know I'll look like a bloated whale." Iris sighed.

"Not to me. You will never cease to amaze me Iris West-Allen." Barry kisses her stomach.

"I love you Nora." Barry whispered to her stomach.

"I love you Barry Allen." Iris smiled up at him.

"I love you too Iris." Barry kisses her cheek.