312 9 0

9. Just like that. Yes oh yes
18. I saw you looking at me from afar and couldn't take it much longer.
19. Deep enough to get pregnant?

"Life is exhausting." Barry groaned as he flopped on his back to the bed.

Iris chuckled and pushed his hair out of his face. "It sure is. With jobs like ours." She smiled.

"We just never get time to...do anything." Barry huffed.

Iris smirked and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. "Anything? What's that?" She asked as she kissed his neck slowly.

"This." Barry moaned and let his hands roam her bottom half.

He quickly took off his button down shirt and took off Iris too.

"This, is what I miss." Iris moaned and kissed him.

Barry quickly unzipped her skirt and pulled it down her smooth legs.

"At Star labs today, you were undressing me with your eyes. I saw you staring at me from afar, and I just couldn't take it much longer." Barry panted.

Barry took off his jeans and kept kissing Iris. She quickly took off his boxers and her underwear.

Barry unclasped her bra and massaged each breast tenderly.

"Yes, Just like that, oh yes." Iris moaned as Barry rubbed his hard on to her opening.

He slowly thrusted down into her and moaned loudly.

"Oh god yes." Said Barry wincing.

"Hmm baby." Iris groaned.

"Am I in too deep for you, baby?" Barry asked.

"Deep enough." Iris panted.

"Deep enough to get pregnant?" Barry asked.

"I hope so." Iris moaned.

Once they both released a few times, Barry sprawled on the edge of the bed and held Iris on his lap.

"Are you okay baby?" Barry asked as he saw her in pain.

"I'm good. Gonna be a little sore for a few days though." Iris sighed and put Barry's arm on her back to massage.

"Oh I'm so sorry Iris. I didn't mean to hurt you." Barry sighed.

"Baby, you did it for me, you loved me so much it hurts." Iris cupped his face.

"Really?" Barry looked hopefully.

"Yes." Iris kissed him.