3 times Barry got caught, 1 time Iris got caught

3 times Barry got caught by Iris, while he was masturbating. And one time iris got caught doing the same thing, by the same guy.

1. His bedroom:
During his teenage years, Luke everyone, he spent a lot of time just hanging in his bedroom. Especially at 15 years old... His room had a connected door to Iris'. He felt special about that, but also pissed off.

He didn't want her to hear him...doing things...

But one day she did. He was laying on his bed with nothing on but red basketball shorts.

He was playing video games but quickly got bored of it, summer break really gets you out of it.

He put down his controller and looked in his pants. He took his waist band and lifted it to see a pulsing cock. He wasn't even that horny!

Now he was... and he had to do something about it or else iris would see his straight up cock in his pants.

He pulled his shorts all the way off and turned down his lights and closed his shutters. He needed to set the mood.

In the past it had taken Barry a long time to jerk off. So he had to pamper himself when he was ready to do it.

He slowly started stroking his cock with his eyes closed. You can already guess what he was thinking about...Iris West. The girl that was right next to his room currently.

He tried to keep his moans and groans and gasps quiet. But Barry realized he isn't quiet during these things.

He gasped hard and knocked his head back into his headboard...loudly.

Just in the moment he was about to bust his load, but when he didn't hear any door open. He had to cum, badly.

He slowly did two more strokes when the door completely opened to reveal Iris. Her eyes went wide as Barry opened his mouth and his eyes shut tighter than before, when he started to cum.

The load busted from his straight cock up into the air and fell on his abs. She hid behind the door and slowly creeped it closed, but not all the way.

She wanted to watch.

He opened his eyes and she backed away farther in the door. He mumbled something that iris couldn't hear. "Oh god Iris." He moaned.

She heard that, her eyes opened wide and she decided to close the door. She couldn't believe he jerked off to her. He couldn't believe how big Barry's dick was!

2. In the bathroom:
Iris had caught Barry a few times now, now the sight of Barry rubbing his cock was common. Whenever she saw it she would say "eww Barry!" And he would quickly shut and lock the door.

She once snuck into the bathroom while Barry was taking a shower, because she had to pee. At age 17 barry and iris were extremely close but wayyyy to comfortable with each other. More than you should be.

So it didn't bother iris to go to the bathroom while Barry was in the shower. Though they couldn't see each other through the curtain, it didn't hurt to take the risk of him catching her.

"Oh god Becky!" Barry cried as iris was on the toilet. She stopped on her tracks. Barry...Likes Becky?

I thought he liked me?

Iris didn't mind the fact that she'd heard Barry masturbating to her, her name at least.

But now that he's doing it to another girl, she feels upset. Sure she'd never confronted Barry about the time she heard him moan her name, and never confronted him about their love...she felt neglected.