My boy?

In which Barry finds his ex girlfriend and meets her at her house. He soon realizes that her little son named Henry, is his son too.

"Becky! Hi!" Barry said as he put his hand down from knocking on her white door in the country side of the city.

"Barry Allen." Becky snarled almost wanting to close the door on his smug face.

"I know it's been years." Barry nodded and put his hands in his pockets.

"Oh yes. It's been quite a few years." Becky sighed and walked back into her house, Barry following.

"I thought you'd be a little excited to see me?" Barry questioned as he was interrupted by a little boy running around in just a diaper.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Yelled the dark haired and green eyes boy.

"Just a second Henry." Becky shushed him.

"Whose this?" Asked Henry.

Barry looked at him as his finger was pointed up at him. Barry tried not to laugh at the boys get up. A red cape and pampers diapers.

"I'm a friend of mommy's." Said Barry.

"Oh!" Said Henry as he ran away with his fist in the air like Superman.

"He's adorable. Where's the guy?" Barry assumes.

"Come with me." Becky brought him into the kitchen and closed the door.

"What's wrong?" Barry asked obviously.

"When you broke up with me after college, I was pregnant. He is yours Barry." Becky wiped a tear.

"He's my boy?" Barry said stunned.

"I wanted to tell you but then I know you'd be mad." Becky sighed.

"I would've helped you Becky. You named him Henry? After my dad?" Barry asked subtly.

"Yeah I did." Becky nodded and smiled a little.

"That's very sweet. I'd love to actually meet him." Barry took her hand to lead her to where he saw him go.

"Henry. Buddy come over." Becky waved him over.

"This is my good friend Barry. You may see him a lot now." Becky kissed his head.

"Ok! Barry do you want to play superhero!?" Asked Henry.

"Of course!" Barry gave in.

Of course he didn't know this beautiful little boy was his, but something about him reminded him of himself.