Fight

Iris is pregnant, she has major hormones.

"Iris baby?" Barry called out as he walked into their room. She was laying down on her back and eyes closed.

He regretted calling her so loud because she may wake up. "Oh, hi honey." Iris smiled as she yawned.

"I'm sorry I woke you." Barry sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her swollen feet. Being 7 months pregnant is not easy.

"Oh it's okay. I wanted to see you when you got home from work anyway." Iris sat up and put her hands on her stomach.

"Any reason?" Barry asked as he took off his jacket and climbed in the bed with her.

"I just wanted to see your adorable smile." Iris pushed his hair out of his face.

"Thank you. I wanted to see your beautiful and sexy body." Barry pushed down her robe and stared at her bare chest.

"You perv!" Iris called out and sat up a bit more.

"Huh?" Barry asked facing her.

"You wanted to come home just to see my body?! That's so rude and repulsive!" Iris yelled at him with tears spilling out.

"Iris you know I-" Barry stuttered out.

"Yes Barry I know that you're a pervy husband and only love me for my body, which isn't even hot anymore!" Iris cried.

"Iris I'm sorry I just want you to feel good about yourself again." Barry said as his eyes widened how it came out.

"Stop rubbing it in my face that I have a mountain of a stomach and huge boobs Barry!" Iris yelled and started to get up slowly.

"Iris I'm sorry!" Barry started as he sped in front of her and held her hand to help her get out.

She took his hand because she can't get up alone anyway.
But right after he helped her she stomped away and slammed the bedroom door.

"Oh boy." Barry sighed and ruffled his hair.

He heard the door open and close and he immediately sped down to see where she's going.

"Iris where are you going?!" Barry called from the door.

"Somewhere you don't need to think about me." Iris yelled and started the car.

Barry immediately called joe and explained the problem. Joe said he'd call Iris for her to stay at the house.

Barry thanked him and told him he'd be there in the morning to talk to Iris.

Barry got ready for bed and couldn't even look in the mirror. To him, he didn't do anything wrong to Iris. He complemented her for being sexy but Iris with her hormones took it differently.

He took a shower for a long time. He never takes long, unless Iris was with him. He was thinking. Thinking of his apology.

He dressed in his pajamas which was CCPD sweatpants and a Star labs t shirt. Usually with Iris he slept with no clothes except boxers.

-

He woke up the next morning and sped into a button down shirt and jeans with black converse. He sped out of the door and ran to The West Household.

Barry was greeted by Joe who had a tired look on his face.

"You better get in here quick. She's having a crying fit." Joe sighed as Barry quickly walked passed him to his wife's aid.

"Oh Iris." Barry looked sympathetically at her lying on the couch crying.

"I'm so sorry Barry." Iris cried and tried to reach up for him to hold her.

"I'm so sorry too." Barry smiled softly and hugged her while on the couch.

"I love you so much. You take such good care of me and I'm so mean." Iris cried into his chest.

"Aww Iris. I love you so so so much. You're not mean. It's okay." Barry rubbed her back and stroked her hair.

"Can we go home?" Iris asked looking at his emerald eyes.

"Of course we can." Barry smiled and kissed her lips slowly.