"Playing"

In which Iris walks in on Barry.
14+

Barry was missing Iris. His wife. His love. His sex drive.

With her being gone for 5 days he was constantly having the feeling for sec with her. They'd tried phone sex but it didn't work exactly.

Iris was on a business trip for the news paper. And Barry was going crazy.

He quickly took down his pants and sighed contently.

He started to moan her name while stroking himself.

Iris opened the door and looked around to see if her husband was downstairs.

"Baby?" She asked.

He didn't hear her.

He was too busy upstairs.

"Oh god- yeah Iris. Oh baby."

Iris heard the faint sounds of pleasure coming from their bedroom and slowly sneaked up.

"Yeah- oh yeah- my god."

She giggled a little.

She heard the bed squeaking like it usually does.

She tip toed around to see him jerking off.

"Oh my god Iris. I love you so much baby. Oh my-" he cried as she saw him come.

"Oh my god." She giggled a Shes opened the door all the way to embarrass him.

"Iris? What the hell?" He asked speeding back into his pants.

"I got home early. I wanted to surprise you." She crawls on to the bed.

"Oh gosh." He sighed.

"Aww baby, it's okay. It's not like I've never seen it before." She giggled and kissed him.

"I'm sorry. I was just desperate. I missed you a lot." Barry smiled sadly.

"Well I'm back." She smiled and snuggled with him.

"How about we do round two for you?" She asked looking up at him.

"I'd love that."