Chapter 40 - First Day Back

It was Monday and Maya was definitely not getting used to everything just yet.
She was getting ready to go back to school and she was very nerves.
She doesn't know how the rest is going to react and you can clearly see she is expecting.
She sighs as she brushes through her locks.
She then stands up and looks through her closet.
She does realize that she has to get new clothes for when the baby is getting bigger but she isn't thinking about that just yet.
She grabs a pair of jeans with a shirt, a jacket and some shoes before going in front.

All her family were busy eating breakfast while Maya grabs a glass of juice.
Katy and Shawn look at each other wondering what to do.
Is she going to talk or just ignore them?

"What are you doing today?" Shawn asked.
"Going to school. Usual on a school day. Maybe I'll try to get to the shops. My clothes are starting to get tight and I don't want to risk hurting the baby either. I'll ask Riley to go with me," Maya said.
"We can go with you. Or one of us," Shawn said.
"You have a shoot in Manhattan and Mom has work. I'll be fine. I always am," Maya said as she grabbed a bowl of oatmeal.
"Maya we have to talk about what we're gonna do next. It's not like things are gonna stay like this. Within the next few weeks you have to make decisions about the baby. And as soon as you find out the gender you are going to be extremely busy. Baby names don't take care of themselves. And whag about an apartment? We are not taking care of that child," Shawn said and Maya put her spoon in her bowl.
" I didn't ask for you to raise my child. I won't either. Me and Josh are going to find a place where we can stay after the birth. Maybe we'll even move in before. I don't have time for this. I have school," Maya said as she grabbed her backpack and was gone.

~

At school everyone was looking weirdly at Maya because of the bump and many asked questions.
When she said she's pregnant they ask who's ghe father thinkkng she is busy with something illegal.
She doesn't actually know what to do about everything and even though she knows what is what she can't make a decision about the baby nor herself.