Chapter 62 - Our New Home

It was Friday and now Maya was officially fourteen weeks pregnant.
Of course she wasn't showing as much as she thought she would but it is still a lot considering she is only three and a half months.
But the sooner she gets to eighteen weeks the more excited she gets to reveal the gender of her baby which is pretty much exciting for her.
Of course she and Josh had an appointment to go see the apartment but that was definitely later the afternoon so right now Maya was just getting ready for the day.
Feeling as genourmes as she does at the moment she doesn't actually want to do too much since that will look like she tried and she doesn't want to do that.
She puts on a quick outfit before going in front.

~

It was much later the afternoon and now the couple was driving to the apartment.
Josh stopped the car and immediately Maya recognized the neighborhood.
She smiles as she remembers a lot of good memories.

"Me and my father came here a lot. He always took me to the park around the corner," Maya said.
"Strange for a girl who's father left at five you remember a lot. You guys have a lot of good memories. I hope we'll have that with out child," Josh said.
"We will. And even more. Let's go," Maya said and they went inside the apartment.

Both Maya and Josh's breathes were taken away at how the place looked from the inside.
Yes, here and there were a lot of fixing to be done but it was nothing too big for them to handle.
A few cupboards which has to be fixed and some painting to do and that is about it.
Almost too easy.