Chapter 116 - Safe

It was the Friday after the little one's birth and now both he and Josh had enough of Maya's act.
They just wanted her now to wake up including Ruby who really did miss her mom.
Josh sigh as he looks over to the dubble stroller where the two babies were fast asleep smiling at them before turning back to Maya.

"I remember the first time I ever saw you. Feels like yesterday. Or when we found out about this princess. You were terribly sick and knew it was just some kind of virus," Josh said trying to hold back his tears at the thought of his children growing up without a mother.
"We need you here, Maya. I need you. I love you so much," Josh said as he gave Maya a kiss on her head.

He looked over at Ruby and the newborn baby boy as Maya's eyes fluttered open.
She lightly lifted her hand putting it against Jskhs cheek causing him tk get a fright.

"Maya. Thank goodness. You scared me," Josh said as he put his arms around Maya.
"I'm okay," Maya said and Josh smiled.
"So is our son. Look," Josh said as Maya looked over to the stroller.
"Oh my goodness," Maya said.
"Hey. Wanna say hi to Mommy?" Josh asked as he lightly took the baby out of his stroller putting him into Maya's arms.
"Hey, Baby. Hi. Josh, he's perfect," Maya said.
"Just like you," Josh said giving Maya a kiss.