Chapter 70 - Done With School

June, 28 Wednesday and Maya was officially done with school.
She was now almost twenty-three weeks and in just a few weeks she would be ready tik have the baby.
She and Josh had picked a nice name and now they just quirreld on the middle name.
Maya walked directly from school to the apartment and saw that there was already someone there.
As far as she knows only she and Josh had a key and he told her he had a late class.
Or maybe she misunderstood him.

"Josh?" Maya said and suddenly her boyfriend came out.
"Hey, Gorgeous. How was school?" Josh asked giving Maya a kiss.
"Exhausting definitely. It's been difficult finishing school being pregnant but now I am glad I finished Sophomore year at least. I'll figure out next year what I'm gonna do for the next year. What are you doing home?" Maya asked.
"I have a surprise for you. Come," Josh said and covered Maya's eyes.

He leaded her to the room and took his hands away revealing that a lot has been done including the crib which they had to set up awhile ago.
Maya smiles as she embraces Josh.

"Thank you. I know it must be pretty difficult on you as well. You are trying to do college then you still have to cope with me," Maya said.
"I won't say I have to cope with you. We have the cat in the bag. At least for now. I'm going to try and be more here for the you and the baby," Josh said.
"You are here a lot, Honey. More than you realize. My baby shower is scheduled for next Friday. Riley will send me more details later the week," Maya said.
"That's good. But Eric needs our help. He is coming later tonight then we can see what he wants, but apparently it's serious," Josh said.
"Oh, boy," Maya said.