Chapter 72 - Baby Shower

Maya is now twenty-four weeks pregnant and she can't believe her luck.
Everything is so far working out just like she wanted it to.
She is all settled into her apartment with Josh and even they have started to get things ready for the baby.
Maya was secretly knowing what she should call the baby just waiting to tell it to Josh but afraid of what he will think.
Maya was fixing up her before she had to go to her baby shower which she knew was in just ten minutes.

"Josh?" Maya said.
"Hmm?" Josh asked sitting down next to Maya.
"Have you thought of baby names yet" Maya said.
"Maya, you're six months. No I haven't. You still have a long way to go. Have you?" Josh asked.
"Ruby," Maya said.
"Ruby? That's actually a very nice name. Where did you come up with it?" Josh asked.
"I saw it one day in a book," Maya said.
"I'll tell you what. When you come back from the baby shower we'll go look for some together. Don't you have to get going?" Josh asked.
"Yes, I do. I'll see you later," Maya said and was gone.

~

"She's coming!" Riley yelled and everyone got in their positions.

Maya unlocked the door and was instantly greeted with a big yell.

"Surprise!"
"Guys, this is amazing," Maya said as she looked at the purple Disney themed apartment.
"So your baby room is Disney Princess I thought we could do the same for the shower," Riley said and Maya smiled.
"It's amazing. Thank you," Maya said.
"I can't wait for the second Maya to make her appearance," Topanga said and Maya looked around trying to find her mom.
"She said she had to work," Topanga said and Maya sighed.
"It's okay. My mother and I are not on good foot right now. With the move she was so soppy and teary. When I spoke with her last week that changed in an instant. It's okay. I have you guys," Maya said.

___________________________________

Photo of the shower is on top.
Baby haul coming soon!