Chapter 121 - Thanksgiving

Maya and Josh sat aside in the Matthews house while they looked at their children.
Of course both of them were fast asleep but Maya was pretty tired after a late night with AJ.
She as definitely still getting used to having two children but she wasn't getting used to it very fast.

"So, you are seventeen with a one year old and a baby over two months. How you feeling?" Shawn asked.
"I'm good. How are you feeling about Patrick coming?" Maya asked.
"He can't come early. Only rule I have for him," Shawn said.
"He's petrified that what happened to you will happen to me. Being unconscious in a coma. But he. Won't come early," Katy said and immediately experienced a cramp.
"Grah the bag. Now Shawn! Are you okay, Mom? How far are the constructions?" Maya asked.
"I'm okay," Katy said as she experienced another one.
"Okay, Josh grab the babies. We are heading to the hospital," Maya said.
"Yeah, we are," Josh said as he grabbed AJ while Riley took Ruby.

~

Five hours later.

Katy and Shawn were sitting in the hospital bed with their son in their arms.
After a huge struggle they were able to give birth to their son, Patrick Jonathan Hunter.
Katy looked at her son's beautiful blue eyes smiling as Maya came in.

"There were definitely too many earky births this year. First AJ and then Patrick. How do we do it, Mom?" Maya asked.
"Say hello to your sister, Patrick," Katy said and Maya smiled as she lightly rubbed her finger across its cheek.
"Congratulations, Dad. Officially have a son. Congratulations, Mom," Maya said.