Chapter 104 - Aftermath

It was Monday late the afternoon.
Maya was practicing her song for a show that she had to do on Friday while she had baby Ruby asleep on her chest.
Maya made it a priority to make sure that her daughter would basically fall asleep in her arms or on her e St She just had to fall asleep at some point and that was something she wanted to do since the beginning of raising her.
With the little one almost seven months she now had to figure out how to get her to do a lot of stuff without having her or Josh around that often.
She was sleep trained pretty good for the moment and as it seemed that she was almost ready to start eating solid food.

Maya had already given her stuff like mushed banana and blueberries which are easier to eat than apples and of course rice cereal which she could almost go to another level with.
Maya smiles as she see show her daughter was sound asleep while hearing the sound of her mother's voice.

"And if the riptide comes to get me
And pulls me under, it won't upset me
I'll go down
I'll throw the white flag of surrender
Knock me down, not forever
Just for now."

Maya heads the door opening and immediately Josh smiles as he sees how his daughter was basically fast asleep.
He gave Maya a sweet kiss before giving Ruby a kiss on her forehead.

"How was your day?" Josh asked in a whisper while he put the kettle on.
"Not bad. I can't believe she is turning seven months on Friday. Where did the time go? From being a dead normal girl to being a teen mom of a seven month baby girl expecting her first son in just two years. Crazy," Maya said.
"Yeah, it is. And what makes it so much more exciting is we can experience it together. I can't believe that she is turning one in five months," Josh said.
"Neither can I," Maya said.