Chapter 128 - The Wedding

Saturday, 18 May 2019.
Maya Hart was officially becoming Maya Matthews and she couldn't be happier.
As she sat getting her hair done by the professional people that Riley had hired she was going through the letter that Josh wrote her.
With a smile she closes it as she looks at her daughter in her beautiful dress.

"Your kid?" the girl asked.
"Yeah. She's nineteen months. Her name is Ruby and my son is seven months," Maya said.
"What's the little boy's name?"
"Alan-Joshua Gabriel Matthews. Combined name from his father and grandfather," Maya said.
"How you feeling?" Katy asked as she came in with the six month Patrick. I'm good, Mom. My nerves are under control. I can't just wait to be married to Josh," Maya said.
"How do you stop your children from growing up too fast?" Katy asked as Topanga came through.

"Lock them up like we did with ours," Topanga said.
"Please not," Maya said.
"Which one is the mother?" the girl asked as she let a curl fell.
"I am. Topanga is Maya's fiancé's sister-in-law," Katy said.
"You are marrying into a nice family then," she said.
"The best," Maya said.

~

It was a lot later and now everyone was just getting ready for the big moment.
A light melody played while Katy went down the aisle with little Ruby and Josh smiled at his daughter.
Shawn came down with Maya at his side and Josh completely lost his breathe.
Maya was absolutely beautiful and more gorgeous than he has ever thought she could look.
Of course Maya was beautiful to him in any way but he didn't think she could look more beautiful.

"I gather you guys have a speech for each other," George said as they turned to each other.
"Maya, my whole life I've only dreamed about this day. When I promise to spend the rest of my life with my wife and to love and cherish her until the day of my death. Today I am doing taht to a girl I have known longer than I can count and to a girl who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I promise to care for you and our children until I can't no more," Josh said.
"Joshua. My life was a mess. I was left by my father, basically a out cast but you took me under your wing. You loved me regardless what and you still do. The past two years that we have been parents not just to Ruby but also to Alan-Joshua has been the best two years of my life and no matter what I won't exchange that. Getting pregnant at sixteen wasn't part of my life plan but realizing how much I do love you and these children I'll do it anytime again. Just to see our faces. I love you and I'll always be there right by your side," Maya said.
"You may miss your bride," George said as Josh gave Maya a kiss.

They did it.
They got married.
Officially Mr and Mrs Matthews.
From now on to forever.