Chapter 125 - One Big Question

Thursday, 31 January 2019.
Maya and Josh were taking a stroll in the park without the children since Riley wanted to spend some time with them and Josh couldn't remember when was the last time they actually did have a date night.

"Worried over the kids?" Josh asked and Maya shook her head.
"They are safe with your brother. I know that," Maya said.
"But you worry and that's okay. Maybe you relax and try to find out how you can relax," Josh said.
"Sorry," Maya said.
"Don't apologize. Not to me at least. I'm also worried. Riley is just seventeen and at that age we didn't even know what to do with two kids. But I am so happy we can have tonight. We haven't had time on our own since Ruby's birth two years ago," Josh said.
"Is there a reason taht a brought me here?" Maya asked as they stood still.
"Now taht you've mentioned it," Josh said as he went down on his knees.

He takes out a box from his pocket making Maya gasp.

"Maya Penelope Hart, will you marry me?" Josh asked and Maya smiled

"Yes. Of course I will," Maya said as Josh slipped the ring on her finger.

Josh came up giving Maya a passionate kiss changing her life forever.
She as more happy than she could ever be in her life.
She is engaged to the love of her life and the father to her children.
They pull away from each other and Maya smiles at Josh.

"Maya Matthews... I like that," Josh said causing Maya to chuckle.
"And I love you," Maya said.