Chapter 91 - Going To Philadelphia

It was late the evening and the car stopped in front of the apartment.
Maya was done with packing everything and was now just busy keeping Ruby entertained.
She smiles as she sees the door opening revealing her boyfriend.

"Hey, Gorgeous," Josh said giving Maya a kiss.
"Hey," Maya said.
"Hello Ruby," Josh said as he picked up Ruby.
"How has she been? Good?" Josh asked.
"Yeah, very good. We can just load it all then we can get going for the holiday. How is your mother feeling about the weekend with her grandchild?" Maya asked.
"Good. She is excited. Let's go," Josh said.

~

"Look at how big she is," Amy said as she took Ruby from Maya.
"Say hello to grandma Amy. Thank you for having us here this weekend," Maya said.
"No problem. She looks like she's gonna have blue eyes and brown hair," Amy said and Maya smiled as she put Ruby's binky in her mouth.
"Yeah, she's gonna look like her father," Maya said.
"Let's head in then the boys can load the stuff," Amy said and they went inside the house.

"So, how is motherhood treating you?" Amy asked as Maya put down the diaper bag which was on her shoulder.
"Good actually. Ruby is lately so good and I can't complain about anything. Besides the building they're busy with at the opposite side of the apartment. Drives both me and Josh crazy," Maya said.