Chapter 92 - Four Months

It was a Sunday afternoon and both Joshaya were for once at home.
Usually only Maya was home but for a long time it wasn't just her.
Josh was busy keeping Ruby busy as Maya was making coffee.
She smiles as hands Josh a cup before she sits down next to him.

"Daddy playing with you, Sweetie? It's nice having you home for once," Maya said.
"Yeah. Jeez, I can't believe she is four months. To think that four months ago on this day we rushed to the hospital because of cramps," Josh said causing Maya to laugh.
"Yeah. It is strange. But I really wouldn't have it any other way. Listen, Babe. Topanga offered me a job starting next week. I have to do shows. I'm gonna be singing," Maya said.
"Let's see how busy you can make that bakery. Why don't we go to Cory's later?" Josh asked and Maya nod.
"Good plan."

~

"Here come the teen parents," Topanga said and Joshaya came in the apartment.
"Please tell your wife to be quiet. With a four month we really need more sleep," Josh said as he came through the door with the car seat.
"She asleep?" Cory said as he looked at the baby girl.
"Yeah, they are still building and driving my boyfriend crazy. Considering moving in with my parents for the time. Hi, Riley," Maya said.
"Hey, Peaches," Riley said.
"Where is Auggie?" Maya asked as the eight year old boy came out of his room.

"Aunt Maya," Auggie said running to Maya who gave him a hug.
"Hey, Bud. How are ya?" Maya asked.
"I'm good. The baby sleeping?" Auggie asked and Maya nod as Josh picks up the boy.
"You are growing too fast. How is it possible that he is almost nine?" Josh asked.
"I wonder myself. But yet again, I'm sixteen so it isn't that weird," Riley said.