Chapter 95 - Hanging With Friends

Saturday, 14 April, and Maya was just buys getting ready for the day.
Ever since they actually did tell the people off the noise has not been so overwhelming and were they able to wake up like a normal couple again.
She did have plans to go do with Ruby for the morning since Josh had to head into work for a few hours but she knew it wasn't going to be something very big since they were used to it by now.

"You know, you were amazing last night. This singing and working is really doing you good," Josh said as Maya smiled.
"Yeah, perhaps," Maya said as she gave Ruby a kiss on her head.
"What are you doing today?" Josh asked.
"I arranged a gathering with my friends which me and Ruby are gonna attend. Listen, are you sure you don't mind?" Maya asked.
"Go do it. You barely ever see them and it will do you good getting out," Josh said.

~

"Oh my gosh, look how big she is," Smackle said as she saw Maya coming inside the café with Ruby in her arms.
"Yeah, she has grown a lot," Maya said as Farkle pulled out a chair for her.
"Thanks, Farkle. So... We haven't seen each other in awhile. How are you guys?" Maya asked.
"Junior year is treating us good. You don't may wanna come back, do you?" Zay asked.
"Not since I've had her. Even doing the two hour show at Topanga's is hard," Maya said.
"But she has excellent God-parents who'll take care of her any time of the day," Lucas said.
"One thing I'm happy about. The fact that when I'm not here someone is here to take care of my child," Maya said as she gave Ruby a kiss.