Chapter 98 - Appointment

Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
Maya and Josh were sitting in a doctor's room while it was unsure of it would have been a positive or a negative thing if it was going to be confirmed that they were having a child.
Ruby was fast asleep in Josh's arms as he tried to keep Maya as calm as he could.
When their names were called out they immediately went into the room and Maya laid down.

"Is that your first child?" the doctor asked showing to Josh with Ruby.
"Yeah, she's six months," Maya said.
"And this looks like a fourteen week pregnancy. Your due date is 14 November. Would you like to know the gender?" she asked and Joshaya looked at each other.
"Can you know by now?" Maya asked.
"You came in pretty late so yeah," she said.
"Yes, we would," Josh said.
"Looks like a baby boy," she said and Maya's eyes widened.
"Congratulations. You certainly are going to have a happy child. As far as I can see baby boy looks good. No problems what so ever so that is good. I don't see any problems," she said as she left the room.

"What are we gonna do?" Maya asked.
"Don't ask me," Josh said as he looked down at Ruby.
"This is insane. Two kids at seventeen," Maya said shaking her head.