Chapter 109 - Nine Months

Maya was twenty-four weeks pregnant officially and it was also Ruby's nine month mark which Maya was pretty excited about.
Sbe knew that most babies around this age has had a lot of stuff happening to them but eight now her child doesn't have a lot of stuff happened to.

"So, how are we gonna get past everything else? You are way past your..."
"Josh, stop worrying about everything. This isn't our first pregnancy and you know it. Tell Daddy to relax, Ruby," Maya said as she took a look at the baby girl.

She stood up from where she was sitting as Ruby pulled herself up against the coffee table making both her parents look at each other.
Maya smiles as she gives Ruby a kiss against her head.

" Yoh are growing too fast," Maya said.
"Yeah, she is. Wow, I can't believe she just pulled herself up," Josh said.
"Neither can I," Maya said.
"Listen. We are gonna have to see how we are gonna baby proff this apartment a bit. She's nine months and starting to crawl. In no time she'll be walking," Josh said and Maya nod.
"Well, we can start with getting all of the couches away from anything which she can climb on to. Like the one at the top. And we can get a baby gate as well for the stairs," Maya said.