Chapter 61 - What Just Happened?

"Wait what!"

Obviously Cory was very surprised that his brother got the apartment that their grandmother owned.
But why his brother?

"Yeah, Grandma Bernice gave the place to me. I went to Philly to Dubble check. Everything is in order. And she was sain when she wrote the will," Josh said.
"Okay so what does that mean for you then?" Riley asked.
"Well, me and Maya are going to see what the place looks like but it looks like we have a place to move in after the baby is born. It looks like that," Josh said.
"So easily? You are getting it too easy," Shawn said.
"We are lucky. We will be lucky if everything is in order. If we have to get a few things fixed it's nothing big. But I don't think we will have much trouble," Maya said.
"You guys have it lucky," Topanga said.
"We know and we are lucky," Maya said.
"Wait, what just happened? You guys are moving too fast. So you are getting Nan's apartment and after the birth you guys are moving in? What the hell?" Riley said and Maya shook her head.
"I'm not going tk sponge on my parent's necks. I want to provide for myself and what better way than this. I'll be able to do a lot more if I have my own space," Maya said.
"And we'll allow it but there are rules," Katy said and Maya smiled.
"I know but let's get a few things done with first. I really want to get everything done with before the birth. Once the little baby is born I'll have no doubt but to put everything in hold and that I don't want so I want to have everything in place before then," Maya said.