Chapter 59 - Starting Off Weird

It was just a few days later and the week was slowly ending.
Maya was getting more bigger as she reached almost fourteen weeks and she was so excited she could burst.
In about four weeks she'll be able to tell the gender of her baby and she couldn't believe it.
But now she had to face her dear friends which she has obviously neglected for weeks.

"This is so boring. Who wants to hear about Science?" Riley asked and Maya smiled.
"Me," Smarkle said at the same time and Maya laughed.
"Yeah, you guys. Obviously you would say that. I'm actually not sure how I feel about everything. This is a mess to say the least I think," Maya said.
"What is a mess, Peaches?" Riley asked.
"Josh went to see your grandparents in Philadelphia about the testament of your great-grandmother. Apparently something isn't correct. Let's go back to class," Maya said and they were off.

~

It was later the afternoon and Maya was just hanging out with her friends while she had no idea how she was going to take the news which her boyfriend will bring in a few hours.
He said he's on his way from Philadelphia but had no idea how he was going to do that.
Maya heard her phone buzzing and was instantly confused.

J: Meet me at my dorm please.

"What is it, Peaches?" Riley asked.
"I have to go. Josh wants to see me about something. Goodness knows what is going on," Maya said and was gone.