Chapter 51 - Yet Another Decision

It was later the afternoon and Joshaya was with the agent.
It felt like every second word she said was the same.
Three bedroom apartment, one and a half bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, storage room etc.
It didn't get very much complicated which Maya was grateful for but she hasn't seen any places that really has caught her attention.

They were about one hour in the hunting when the agent takes them to a apartment near the schools.
Maya looks at the place from the outside recognizing it immediately.

"I know this place," Maya said and Josh looked at her.
"Mr and my parents lived her before we moved after my father left."
"Maybe this is the one then," Josh said.
"Okay guys. So there isn't very much changing stuff besides this is a four bedroom apartment, balcony over there and if you go on top you see the city. Wanna see?"
"Yeah," Josh said.

Tehy went up the roof and Maya remembers the last time she was on this roof.
It was potentially twelve years ago when she was four.
She smiles as Josh realizes this is the right place.

"So what do you guys think?"
"I think we're gonna make an offer," Josh said and Maya nod.
"Yeah," Maya said.
"Okay come this way then we can just fill in some paperwork and so on."

~

"I can't believe we did that," Maya said.

She was still overwhelmed with the fact that everything was going on so good.
But she was super nerves for tomorrow as well.
Even though she doesn't think Josh knows it.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Maya asked.
"Nothing much besides classes. When?" Josh asked.
"Around three," Maya said.
"Nothing. Why?" Josh asked.

The two were curled up on the couch just having a relaxing evening before Josh has to drop Maya off at her place.
This was something that happened since they talked not much but they wanted to spend as much time together as possible.

"I have a doctors appointment and I would really want you there," Maya said.
"Of course. I'll pick you up from school then we can go together. The thirteen week one, right?" Josh asked and Maya nod.
"Yeah. I can barely believe I am thirteen weeks. Time went by so fast," Maya said.
"Yeah. Listen I thought since it's almost weekend we could go and look for a few stuff for the baby. Basic stuff like a crib and a car seat and so on," Josh said.
"Yeah that's a good idea," Maya said.