Chapter 41 - Disaster

Maya was sitting at the lunch table with her friends and they all just looked at her.
Nobody actually said a word and eventually Maya did get mad at it.
Why is everything different?
Nobody was even looking at her.

"Did I do something wrong or something?" Maya asked.
"No," Farkle said and Maya shook her head.
"So this is how it's going to be? You guys who avoid me until school finishes at two."
"Well what do you expect?" Riley asked and Maya turned red.
"Does anything have to change?" Maya asked.
"We have a teen mom in our group. That is weird," Lucas said.
"We don't even know if it's a joy or a girl. I'm definitely not a teen mom yet Lucas. Why does that have to change stuff anyway?" Maya asked.
"Because now that we know that and now that people know they are gonna gossip. I know how you handle that," Riley said and Maya sigh.
"Listen can you and Smackle come with me to the stores? I want to buy new clothes."
"What's wrong with your current one's?" Smackle asked.
"Not maternity friendly," Maya said.
"I'll go with you," Smackle said.
"Thank you. And you Riley?" Maya asked as she took a zip of water
"Why not? Not like I have anything better to do. What damage can that cause? How late?" Riley asked.
"After school. There is a boutique where my mother brought her clothes when she got pregnant with me. Affordable but yet pretty," Maya said and the bell rang.