Chapter 68 - Half Way

Twenty-one April and now Maya was officially twenty weeks which meant that she was half way with everything.
She was busy with finals which was officially starting in a week and a half but of course she knew that she wanted to di a few other things first.
She and Shawn have made a point in getting her license before the birth so she can ride around after the six weeks but she doesn't know if she still wants that.

"What you thinking about, Gorgeous?" Josh asked.
"Nothing much. We should probably get a few things for the baby. At some point or at least paint the room. Five months go by fast," Maya said.
"Yeah, you're right. Okay what did you think about? We probably have to decide on a theme or something first," Josh said.
"Well obviously it's a girl so why don't we go with princesses?" Maya asked.
"Like Disney Princesses? I don't see why not. We can then go for a pink or a purple. I'll go find out what the store has. I can barely believe you are already twenty weeks. Wow, it feels like the last eight weeks went by so fast," Josh said.
"Yeah. We'll see what the paint is and in the mean time we can get like bottles and diapers. I already got a few neutral pieces of clothes so we can get her some princess clothes as well," Maya said.
"Yeah. Sounds like a plan. A good one as well. We can go tomorrow to see the paints and stuff," Josh said.
"And then we can get some other things. Maybe we can just get a few things now and then we can get the rest later. We still have time," Maya said.