Chapter 97 - Nr 2

Thursday, 1 May.
Maya has been feeling on/off weird and officially decided to do something she should have long ago.
But now she didn't know what to do with the test results.

"Maya, I'm home!" Maya hears Josh shouts as he went to pick up Ruby from a play date with Riley.
"Your mom won't believe what you did. Maya?" Josh said and Maya came out from the direction of their room.
"Hey. Hello, Baby Girl. What won't I believe?" Maya asked as she took Ruby.
"What she did," Josh said and Maya gave Ruby a kiss before looking back at Josh.
"You won't believe what I just found out," Maya said not even trying to hide that she has big news.
"Okay, something tells me you should go first," Josh said.
"I'm pregnant," Maya said and Josh's eyes widened.
"What? She's barely six months," Josh said as Maya smiled.
"I know. What are we gonna do?" Maya asked.
"Don't know," Josh said as the noise of the workers just went on.

"I'm gonna..."
"Josh, calm down. They should be close to done. We already put in an complaint about it," Maya said trying to calm down her boyfriend.
"What is gonna happen now? Maya, you are sevengeen expecting your second child. Your parents are gonna freak out," Josh said.
"Josh, this isn't about my parents right now. How do you feel about it?" Maya asked.
"I couldn't be happier about it," Josh said.
"That's all I need to hear. We are gonna have to go to the doctor," Maya said.
"Arrange an appointment," Josh said.