Chapter 85 - First Christmas

It was Christmas morning and Maya was just busy feeding Ruby.
The little darling officially turned two months old and Maya still has to figure out how she does feel about that and not just that but also giving it being the first time in forever that she is actually feeling like something does matter.
Her previous Christmas it was just she and Josh who were together now she can take it being her child's first one as well.
Maya stands up and goes down stairs as she sees Josh ready busy with everything else.
Christmas was being held at their place since it was their first as parents and Maya looked forward to it seeing that it was not just her and Josh's second one but their first as parents.

"Hey, you ready for the party?" Josh asked as Maya smiled.
"Place looks amazing, Honey," Maya said.
"What about you, Ruby? You ready?" Josh asked and smiled at his daughter.
"Think she is. I can't believe it's Christmas," Maya said.
"Yeah, I actually have something for you," Josh said as he held out a box to Maya.

She looked at Josh as she opened it finding a necklace similar to the one that she received last Christmas.
She opened it up finding a picture taking at Ruby's birth and smiled.

"Josh, it's perfect. Thank you," Maya said giving him a kiss.
"Happy Christmas," Josh said.