Chapter 130 - Third One

Maya looked at the test and was completely shook about the results.
She didn't expect this one and this was truly something that she was keen on.
Another kid at her age wasn't deal from her plan so fast but goodness knows what is going to happen.
They were supposed to celebrate their daughter's third birthday today but goodness knows how everyone will react to the news about this.
First she had to tell Josh.

"Josh, could we talk?" Maya asked as Josh went away from the party.
"Hey, what's going on? You seem jittery," Josh said.
"I'm pregnant," Maya said and Josh's eyes lit up as he took her into his arms.
"I'm so happy for us. Look at her," Josh said as they looked at their three year old.
"We are gonna have everything we need then. I don't think we should be worried about too much," Maya said giving Josh a kiss.

~

"So, you guys probably know how far or is this the confirmation appointment?" the doctor asked and Maya nod.
"Good. It's always better to... This is weird," she said and Maya looked at Josh.
"What is it?" Maya asked.
"I'm picking up two hearts," she said and Maya gasped.
"Twins?" Maya asked and Josh's eyes widened.
"What? Impossible," Josh said.
"It's true. Congrats. You're fourteen weeks."