Chapter 56 - Making Peace

Monday, 27 February.
Maya is sitting in her room busy brushing her hair while she was just looking at all the stuff in her room.
Josh and Maya bought a lot of stuff for the baby which is all essentials and not entirely spesific.
Maya throws her hair in a ponytail and then she gets a text.

Maya's outfit

R: I'm sorry about everything

Maya smiles as she does realize not everything is gone.
She grabs her backpack and goes in front then she sees her parents.

"Morning. How you feeling?" Shawn asked.
"I'm doing quite okay. I'm actually going to the Matthews before school. I'm going to burry the hatch between me and Riley. We're friends and that won't ever change. At least I don't think so. My life is what it is because of her and her family. I won't just not do anything about it. I'm going to keep on fighting," Maya said.
"And if you can't?" Katy asked and Maya took her bag.
"I'll see you guys tonight."

~

"Oh my gosh. Hey. What you doing here?" Topanga asked giving Maya a hug.
"I'm fine. Is your daughter here?" Maya asked.
"Het room. You can go up," Topanga said.
"You look good Maya. How are you feeling?" Cory asked.
"Like any other person would. I'm fine you guys. Let me go see her," Maya said and went up.

"Riley. Hey can I come in?"
"Maya? Yeah sure. Oh my goodness. Look at you. Pregnant bump showing. How you feeling?" Riley asked and Maya sat down on her bed.
"I'm feeling good. The pregnancy belly is just something to finilize everything else. I'm actually way too excited to get anything out of my mind. Being the mother to this beautiful baby is all I can think of and now that we are more..."

Maya got a text and pulled her phone out from the back of her pocket.
She saw the text of Josh and sighed.

J: Offer fell through.

"Offer was denied on the apartment. Gosh I don't need this right now. Okay. Now we are back to the beginning with house hunting," Maya said.
"I'm sorry. Must be pretty bad worrying the entire time about stuff. But I hope that we can finally be friends again. What do you say?" Riley asked.
"Of course we're friends. We all are. Lucas and the gang ar emy friends as well. But let's get going before we're late to our classes," Maya said and they were off.