Chapter 66 - It's A

Pink streamers came falling out of the balloons and everyone had to stop from having attacks right where they stood.

"We're having a girl," Maya said as she embraced Josh.
"Yeah, we're having a girl. I love uoh so much," Josh said and gave Maya a kiss.

"Congratulations. Now you can also say you have the honors of having a girl in the family," Cory said.
"Congratulations Maya," Topanga said.
"This is definitely something to get excited about. We're having a girl," Maya said.
"Yeah, you are. Congratulations Baby Girl. Hopefully you guys are going to cope. Girls are quite the challenge," Katy said.
"Agreed. Morgan was also a struggle to cope with when she was little. Good luck," Amy said.
"We don't need it. Maya is wonderful with kids already. I have no doubt that she is going to be excellent with the baby," Josh said.
"Whatch out what you're saying, Matthews. You have no idea what it is to be able to have a baby in the house unless you had a baby sibling in your house. And believe me, my sister gave us a perfect example," Lucas said and Maya sighed.
"Okay we'll let's eat then," Shawn said.

As everyone was going over to the food Josh stood in front of Maya.
They smiled before embracing each other once again.
They couldn't believe their luck.
They are having a girl and no one could ever take that away from them.